rTdT82u67MzOx3DmaVbDmdP0qxfqBk7kzozEvG1Q

YouTuber almost Lost His Life after Getting His Head Cemented and Stuck in a Microwave

YouTuber almost Lost His Life after Getting His Head Cemented and Stuck in a Microwave
his head gets stuck

YouTube has become one of the many promising platforms in which people from around the globe express themselves in short or long videos, showing their unique expertise to get lots of viewers. 

Dreaming of getting popularity and, of course, to earn a living, YouTubers race to make high-quality contents from which viewers could, hopefully, learn something useful from them or just simply entertain them. 

the materials

That leads to a situation where content creators try to draw people’s attention by showing some weird, funny or even life-threatening videos. For what? Popularity. The more videos get many likes and views, the more money they can get – they would become popular as well. 

YouTuber almost Lost His Life after Getting His Head Cemented and Stuck in a Microwave
plastic bag and tube

Some common contents you’ll find on YouTube are videos like pranking people, fail compilation, or videos about cute animals such as cats and dogs. But there are also extreme videos where people put their lives in danger whether they’re intentionally filming that or they are taken from real-life moments. 

YouTuber almost Lost His Life after Getting His Head Cemented and Stuck in a Microwave
polyfilla

In 2017, a then 22-year-old YouTuber, Jay Swingler, from West Midland, England did a what would you could careless stunt by filling his head with bags of Polyfilla in a microwave. Unfortunately, his head stuck there. 

YouTuber almost Lost His Life after Getting His Head Cemented and Stuck in a Microwave
paramedics and firefighters arrived

In the ten-minute long video that now has garnered around seven million views, he can be seen struggling to pull his head out. As he and his friends panicked, they call an ambulance and firefighters for help. 

It took more than an hour for them to get his head out of the microwave. During the rescue, he breathed through a tube, which kept him to stay alive. 

It started when the YouTuber put cement into a microwave and covered his head with a plastic bag and a tube. After a while, the mixed compound got hardened and he got stuck for quite some time. 

In the video, he said that he was very lucky to be alive from his crazy act and would very appreciate his life after what happened. 

There are lots of similar videos on YouTube that could endanger both the creators and viewers. If you they are following what their idols do in the videos. 

Let’s look on the bright side now. From this video, you can learn that being famous is nothing compared to your life. Remember that there are people who love you, and please try not to conduct some reckless acts only to gain popularity.  

Here you can watch the video, and please don't do this at home! 

Related Posts
Arjuno
Life is a choice!

Related Posts

Post a Comment